"Apparently you just run for an extended period of time." - Ron Burgundy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little more....

This blog won't just be about me training for triathlons, although there will be a good bit of that. Maybe it'll help others who want to do this stuff, but like me have no desire at the moment to do an Ironman. I'm here for the enjoyment of swimming, biking, and running as well as to get faster at the sprint distance.

I'll also be posting some pics I take. My wife, Jenny, and I got a sweet new Nikon D5000 for Christmas, so I'll be an experimenting, beginner photographer.

We're also trying to make a conscious effort to eat better this year. My wife can cook, and I like to experiment. So we clash and collaborate a lot in the kitchen. It's made for some great meals, and cool ideas. I'll post some recipes, menus, etc. as I go along.

That's all for now, and I'll leave you with one of my first pics I took that I really like for some reason. This tennis ball is actually on the antenna of Jenny's grandparents car.

No comments:

Post a Comment